How do I refill my ProPack syringe?
Please follow these instructions for refilling the Cringe type (yellow and black) oil dispensing syringe.
- Remove cartridge mouthpiece by rotating counter-clockwise.
- Remove child-resistant syringe cap by pushing down and rotating counter-clockwise. The syringe tip is in the center.
- Remove tip plug. Remove adjacent needle.
- Attach lock needle by placing over tip and turning clockwise.
- Hold cartridge in one hand and syringe in the other.
- Place your thumb on bottom of syringe bottle to contact syringe plunger.
- Place needle in the cartridge.
- Slowly push plunger to expel oil. Do not fill past 0.5ml line or oil will spill out when mouthpiece is reattached.
Note: Once plunger is pushed it cannot be retracted.
- When complete, replace cartridge mouthpiece by inserting into base; push down and rotate clockwise until secure.
- Remove syringe needle by twisting counter-clockwise.
- Replace needle into storage hole, replace center tip, and screw on childproof cap.
- Enjoy your cartridge!