• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• ½ cup dark brown sugar
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ cup cocoa powder
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 egg
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• ½ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a donut pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, dark brown sugar, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, vanilla, melted butter and milk. Then pour into the dry mix. Fold ingredients together until just combined.
5. Pipe or spoon mixture into prepared donut pan. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Donuts should spring back when lightly pressed.
6. Let donuts cool for a few minutes before taking them out.
• 4 tablespoons THC almond butter spread
• 4 tablespoons THC cocoa hazelnut spread
1. In a small bowl mix together almond butter and cocoa hazelnut until well combined.
2. Place the mixture in a piping bag and ice the cooled donuts. You can also dip the cooled donuts into the mixture.
3. Add any sprinkle/glitter if wanted.