• 1 cup water
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon vanilla
• 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 2 quarts vegetable oil
• ½ cup THC cocoa hazelnut spread
Cinnamon sugar ingredients:
• ½ cup sugar
• 1-2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Heat the water, sugar, salt and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil then turn heat off and add all the flour.
2. Stir the flour vigorously with a wooden spoon until the dough forms a ball. Set it aside for a few minutes to cool down to be able to pipe.
3. Heat the oil in a large, deep pot. Using a candy thermometer, heat the oil to 190C/375 degrees.
4. Put a large closed star tip in a piping bag and spoon the dough into the bag. Pipe strips of dough into the hot oil. Do not fry more then 2, the heat can lower.
5. Fry the dough 2-3 minutes on each side. Drain the churros on a cooling rack or using paper towels.
6. Combine the ½ cup sugar and 1-2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon on a plate together and mix well.
7. Roll the drained churros in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
8. Put ½ cup THC cocoa hazelnut spread into a piping bag, poke holes in the ends of the churros and pipe in the cocoa hazelnut spread and enjoy.