- 1(10 oz) bag of mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons THC extra virgin coconut oil (coconut oil)
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk(you can use whole milk for a replacement)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 cups rice crispy cereal
- In a large pot melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir.
- Remove from heat before fully melted (there should be some small lumps) then add coconut milk and vanilla.
- Gradually stir in rice crispy cereal and fold until combined.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and add the rice crispy mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 hour to firm up.
- Cut in squares and serve. You can drizzle THC cocoa hazelnut spread on top for extra flavor.