Ingredients for the Honey Cupcakes:
• ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
• ¾ cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ½ cup buttermilk
• ¼ cup THC honey (honey)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 12 cupcake liners in your cupcake pan.
2. In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl mix together buttermilk, honey and vanilla. Set aside.
4. In a mixer with a paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until combined and creamy.
5. Add eggs one at a time- beating well after each addition and scraping down the sides of the bowl.
6. Gradually add the dry and wet ingredients, alternating and starting/ending with the dry ingredients. Scrape sides.
7. Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Cool for 5 minutes and set aside.
Ingredients for the Honey Cream Cheese Icing:
• ¾ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
• 4 oz cream cheese, softened but not melted
• 3 cups powder sugar, sifted
• 3 tablespoons THC honey (honey)
1. In a mixer with a paddle attachment, beat butter and cream cheese until combined. Scrape sides.
2. Gradually add powder sugar. Scrape sides.
3. Mix until it becomes creamy and smooth.
4. Place the icing in a piping bag with a round decorating tip and pipe icing on top of the cooled cupcakes. Add yellow sugar sprinkles for decoration if wanted.