Turtle Butters are all-natural, ultra-portable, and great for on-the-go snaking. The single serve pouches are waterproof and difficult to damage. Just toss into your Camelback and go!
Enjoy Turtle Butter:
- In your protein shakes or smoothies
- As an ingredient in all your savory cooking
- Over ice cream
- On toast, crackers, and rice cakes
- Smeared on fruits and veggies
- In one of your favorite dip recipes
- Take Coconut Oil to the movies and dribble over your popcorn
- Over your morning oatmeal, waffles or pancakes
- As a quick snack while on the trail, slopes, bike, or other favorite outdoor activity
At the moment, the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division only allows for multiple servings of liquids and solids. Unfortunately, our turtle butters are considered semi-solids and don’t fall into an allowable category for multiple servings. We are working to change that and will release multiple serving jars as soon as allowable by Colorado law.
Excluding our Cocoa Hazelnut Spread, all Turtle Butter products are made with 100% organic ingredients. There is one caveat. The USDA refuses to certify cannabis as “USDA Organic” because it is federally illegal. However, our cannabis oil is extracted only by us from cannabis grown using organic protocols without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides. We inspect all our grows and do not source any outside oils. All Lucky Turtle cannabis oil was made right in our manufacturing facility.
Every Turtle Butter product is 100% vegan except for honey. Honey, as we all know, is made by bees and is technically not a vegan product.
Yes. Every Turtle Butter product is 100% gluten free.
Nope. Our butters are perfect for cooking, frying, or baking your own homemade edibles. While it’s true high heat can degrade cannabinoids, the temperatures and exposure times used for cooking or baking are not enough to cause any significant degradation.